Thursday, February 9, 2012

okay my mom and I are having an argument. I ordered chinese food a total of $17 to be delivered to my home. The weather is fine and the delivery is free.
So, I wanted to tip the guy $3 ... thats about 15%

she is saying give one or two dollars.

what do you think?|||I agree with you on this. If you only give them a buck or 2, next time your food likely won't be delivered as quickly. Tip well and the delivery people remember and make every effort to get your food to you hot.|||Ur tipping $3 b/c for every 1 that does tip, there's probably 4 that don't. These guys have to put wear & tear and gas in their cars, & rush to get people their food, so they appreciate tips. Its better to overtip than undertip any day.|||You can give however amount of tip. I would say $3 because it's only 1 more dollar.|||You are. A better tip will get you better service next time.|||$3 sounds good.|||give him 2 dollars that's fair|||between 2 and 5

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment