Friday, February 24, 2012

special fried rice, crab rangoon and egg drop soup. we order from this little take out place called Panda and they have the best crab rangoon!

oohhh and duck necks if you can get em!!!!|||Chicken chow mein....=-)|||I don't like anything from China ever since I've seen the animal cruelty videos on youtube.|||I just like the eggrolls|||the sweet and sour seafood one!:)|||Sweet and sour chicken|||almond boneless chicken|||Lo Mien, Kung Pao Chk, Chicken in Black Beans, Curry Chicken|||Honey king prawns, Sizzling Beef, Satay Beef and Seafood Birds Nest!!!|||~~~ Sweet and sour pork. Don't forget my fortune cookies. ~~~|||Pan fried dumplings and General Tso's with white rice!!!!


YUMMMY!!!!!|||chicken with cashew|||I've never taken it out, but my favorite Chinese dish is pressed duck. I haven't seen it since the 80's. I'm really disappointed.|||Mushroom Vegetarian Chop Suey!
( I don't know if it's available in Take Out but it's what I order when I'm at a Chinese Restaurant)! I seldom do take out as it costs more and you get less in take out then when you eat in the restaurant!|||Egg noodle soup.|||you make me starving now as my dinner soon!
i love stir fries & beef & black bean sauce is so yummy|||crab Rangoon|||Sweet&sour chick.|||General Tso's Chicken! Yummy!

火车采集器
  • google translations
  • italian foods
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment