Friday, February 24, 2012

Italian Please... I would like some Eggplant Parmesan... Thanks for asking!! lol

=)|||Sounds good to me!! ...yumm.

Thanks, LS!!

=)

Report Abuse

|||Italian take out tonight - I did Chinese a couple days ago- thanks!!!|||both|||shrimp fried rice...

my fav...

i bet you like italian...|||Chinese for sure I would like some veggie fried rice and some cashew chicken or anything breaded and not actually authentic.|||oooohhh i love both.....but italian better|||yes like them both but right now a bit of Italian would be good|||Chinese for take out. I would rather eat Italian in a restaurant!|||Hi LS,

Why not both best of both worlds that way you have leftovers for the midnight munchies & something to share with the party crowd.
Have a good 1. :0)|||...I just ordered Chinese

火车采集器
  • dcu center
  • pizza games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment