Friday, February 24, 2012

i like chicken Kung pao with egg drop soup. maybe scallops with broccoli if its available|||I like chicken and broccoli and my daughter likes Vegatable Lo Mein. Now Im hungry for chinese I will have to order it for dinner now|||sesame chicken, moo goo gai pan, fried rice, and spring rolls|||I live in Beijing. If I'm getting takeout, usually I order huiguo rou (Twice-Cooked Pork) and Yanjing beer, and have it delivered to my apartment.|||Lemon chicken|||Sweet & Sour Pork|||Shrimp with mixed vegetables (with extra shrimp), always eggrolls, sometimes chicken with cashew nuts but I used to always get chicken or shrimp lo mein, yum :)|||HALF FRIED RICE AND HALF CHIPS IN TRAY WITH LOTS OF HOT CURRY SAUCE MMMM
SIMPLE YET SO TASTY, AND CHEAP LOL|||i usually order there beef teriakyi with green onions yummy|||Food.|||Moo Shoo Pork over white rice. YUM|||Pot Stickers and Empress Chicken!|||sweet n sour chicken(or general tso chicken), crab wraps, fried red rice, and a doctor pepper! lol|||sesame chicken with pork fried rice and spring rolls. Also, crab rangoons.|||Chicken and broccoli and fried rice!|||chicken w. broccoli - LOVE IT!!!
Sometimes, General Tso's chicken|||Sweet and sour chicken or beef fried rice|||Sweet and Sour Chicken, Egg Fried Rice and Chips! Yum Yum! :P|||Love the veggies and the spring roll!!!|||Beef Lo Mein and General Tso's Chicken and a Sprite.|||chicken terrioaky|||spring rollssssssssss|||Won ton soup, sweet & sour pork, broccoli & beef and either house rice or chow mein.

Yum, you're making me hungry!|||sesame chicken!|||Beef and Broccoli
Sweet n Sour Chicken (sauce MUST be on the side)
Pork Dumplings|||Won Ton soup, Egg drop soup, a mix ob both of those, jumbo rice, and FORTUNE COOKIES!|||egg rolls
thats it|||small won ton soup. depending on my mood general tso shrimp or chicken, sometimes beef or broccoli. my bf and i like to order the fried dumplings with garlic dipping sauce and fried won tons with meat.|||Shrimp in Lobster sauce, egg rolls, plenty of soy sauce and sweet and sour sauce.... Soy Sauce for the Shrimp in Lobster Sauce and Sweet and Sour for the Egg Rolls.

To Tammy L - Nice to meet another hitchikers fan! :)|||My usual order is some fried shrimp with sweet and sour sauce, sesame chicken, fried rice, and sometimes an egg roll. And when I am full I crack open my fortune cookie and see what is in store for me. It's a lot of food but there are always leftovers for the next day.|||Sesame Chicken, Fried rice, egg roll, fortune cookies and a coke ( even though the coke is not Chinese food)|||Shrimp Pad Thai or Sesame Chicken with white rice and Cream cheese wontons

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment