Friday, February 24, 2012

what kind and why?|||Chinese is soooo good...I love lo mein noodles, orange chicken, and rice with peas and eggs and stuff in it!!!!!!!!!! Um Panda Express, Dragon Express, Eez Fusion, YYEEEAAHHHHH!!!!!!|||Chinese.

BQ- Rice, That red meat [sorry I forgot the name lol] Crabragoogns or whatever its called, Chicken Fingers, Meat Kabob.|||Chinese Pizza !

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!|||Pizza is probably healthier, but Chinese takeout is delicious
CHINESE ftw.|||Chinese!!!!! :D
I had pizza yesterday!!|||Dominos pizza with anything on it|||PINEAPPLE PIZZA, FTW!!!!!!!!!|||Chinese is awesome.|||Pizza! chinese takeout makes me wanna puke!|||Chinese, I love shrimp rolls and lo mein|||CHINESE!!!! diverse flavors|||Pizza cause I love pizza. Plus I've never eaten chinese food.|||chinese!



*hoppity hop hop*|||chinese|||Chinese
i dont eat chinese as much as pizza
:)|||chinese take out because I've been having pizza way too often
I'm sick of it now|||PIZZAAAA.

火车采集器
  • sea ray
  • chinese take out
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment