Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Is Chinese Take Out alright to have occasionally? I know there's a ton of sodium, calories, and fat packed into it, so I was wondering..

My parents are ordering it tonight, in about an hour, so I would appreciate it if someone could answer this before then.

Also, I'm 15, female, 5'1", and weigh about 113 lbs, and I'd say I'm.. moderately active, I suppose.

So far today I've eaten;

breakfast; 3 cups Life Cereal, 1% milk

and water with crystal light, and an apple ( I woke up pretty late, and haven't really been hungry )

Yesterday I had..
Breakfast; homemade blueberry muffin, banana, 1% milk
Lunch; salad, a carrot + Celery
Snack; Apple
Dinner; Spaghetti with homemade meat and vegetable sauce, 1% milk

I generally eat very healthy, and was orginally planning on just having a Peanut Butter and Banana sandwich tonight for dinner, but then my mom told me they were ordering Chinese Food, and I became unsure, and still am.

I love Chinese Food, and haven't had it in a few months, so I was wondering if it would be okay
( I also don't plan on having the breaded chicken if they order )|||Chinese food is perfectly fine to eat ocasionally. Everything is ok in moderation, just don't stuff yourself or eat it for the next 5 meals and having Chinese Food will be fine.|||Indulge and take a reward of food you haven鈥檛 had in awhile.|||Anything in moderation is ok, except heroin.|||I love it too! Its ok to indulge once and a while, but not all the time|||No more then 2 or 3 times a week ok.|||yes. just like a balanced life. everything in moderation|||What a stupid question to ask.

Why shouldn't it be "okay" to eat "occasionally"?
Whats wrong with it? Are you allergic? Is it poisonous?

Would you eat anything you buy in any other place? Why not Chinese?

And you sound ridiculously concerned about you diet, ugh "diet", what a cosmopolitan word... ugh "Cosmopolitan".

Why do you take a record of what you eat? It's mad (unless your doing to die otherwise).

This reminds me of that time when I saw that nonsense T.V. show "Zoey 101" and three girls were on the internet argueing about "How many calories are in a bagel" and it just pissed me off!

Ugh this question is so annoying!

YOURE SO ANNOYING- ugh!

火车采集器
  • vegetarian diet
  • trade in value
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment