Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I was wondering, can you freeze Chinese takeout? I got some for lunch, and I have an excessive amount of Buddha's Delight (The veggie dish) and white rice. I was wondering, could I freeze either of these to save for later meals? I know I won't eat it all by this week, and it'll go bad, and I'd rather not waste money. Thanks much. (:|||Yeah, I hate wasting money. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can freeze the food. :)|||Hey, Buddha's Delight...great stuff! (My favorite). Yes, it's freezable. Don't go beyond a week, though. (Actually, the tofu will probably get firmer, which is a positive.)|||Yes, you can freeze anything provided it is wrapped properly|||No wai chinese takeout got awesome samurai ninja powars and is unfreezable!!|||I actually chocked on my snack when I read Bommel. That was hilarious and soooo unexpected. Clever....I gave him a thumb up!!
I don't know the answer though....|||Yeah you can.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment