Friday, February 24, 2012

Im 13 and I was wondering if could order take out : ex. ( Chinese Take out, Pizza Hut..) Is it possible that I can order from these places? In most cases our family is busy and do not have time to cook during weekdays. Also i have bad experiences with cooking food. Also, if i pay how much should i add for tip?|||Yes, but you'll need to pay with cash.|||haha of course you can, you jsut need to have the $.
add like 3 bucks if you dont have alot of money or like 5 if youve got enough|||ya you can be 7 you just need money.|||yeah you can order take-out. leave 15% tip|||yes u can you just have to have the money|||You can order take out if your parents will let you. The delivery Person is making a living by tips (and sometimes they get a little cash too, but only like $3-4 dollars an hour. I like the convenience of having food delivered sometimes so I try to remember they are doing me a favor. I tip $3.00 or $4.00 if it was expensive or fast.|||If u dare to ask u 12 also can order take out.

im 10 and i order take out for 5 times

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment