Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My boyf dad has offered to buy take out so i cant be rude and say no. Im going the gym before hand so im gonna feel like its a real waste if i eat something really bad so what can i have that wont make me feel too guilty? Would boiled rice and a veg curry or just curry sauce be OK? Im currently on slimmers world too and im on a green day so ideally i shouldnt have any meat but ill go with the best suggestion!|||One meal is not going to hurt your diet. So go ahead and enjoy. ^_^|||A clear soup and a vegtable dish. I wouldn't have a lot of boiled rice. Chinese food can be very healthy. Just don't get eggrolls and some of the fried dishes. Sounds yummy!|||Ask him to get you a vegetarian dish. While it probably will have a sauce with a soup base, it is typically healthier than most meat dishes.|||I always order the chicken and broccoli (good for your "green" day), but ask for it STEAMED and make sure you tell them you want the sauce on the side. Specifically ask for steamed white rice also. With the sauce on the side you can use just a little bit (the sauce is very high in sodium) and it still tastes just as great. My bf is a personal trainer and this was his suggestion to me a while back. I love it and it's all I ever order because it's a very healthy dish and tastes great!|||rice is ok, but id call them up before hand ask what is their lowest calorie/fat meal|||The best thing for you to do is a vegtable dish that is not made with a sweet sauce, the boiled rice would be ok but do not get white rice get a grain rice if they have it. So your thought of curry would be ok I think, but truly your best bet is to skip it all togeather.
hope this helps
http://www.liftoff.com/healthysolutions
for energy

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment