Friday, February 24, 2012

If so, where do you live?|||I wish, I could go for some.... But it does have a Really nice chinese buffet but it closes at 10:00pm
I don't eat at any other chinese buffet in my area except that one.

I want chinese now ;_;|||i live where there lots of all night chinese food take-out. one of them is a one third chinese one third japanese and one third mexican food restaurant all in one. i don't know what to think about that one, but you have to sober up sometimes.|||I F*****' WISH DUDE!!!!! i love eatin chinese late at night while watchin a movie but its never fresh bc the f*****s close so early!! so uh, NO, lol.|||nope|||sadly no|||I wish!|||no|||I wish it did|||we used to have all nighters all through the city. Now the city requires them to close by a certain time each night, i think maybe 2am. thats due to the crime. i am from NJ next to philadelphia|||Yes and no. I live in Washington state and Chicago. My small town in WA closes down at 9PM! Of course, when we are in Chicago, we can order at any time of the night. Yum!|||No, I don't care because who wants to go and eat in the middle of the night. I live in my house.|||nope...why, you want to open one?
welcome to houston!|||does the 24-hour Asian massage parlors count?|||No...|||no
it's about till midnight|||Nope, but that would be great. They all close at or before 10:30. I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.|||nope

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment