Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Had Chinese food at a local Chinese take-out joint in my area. Had sesame chicken + fried rice, egg roll. This morning about 12 - 14 hours later I start throwing up. I didn't have a headache or anything, wasn't dizzy and didn't have a sore throat. Most of the vomit (ew) was more like stomach acid, but I know it came from the food I had last night that I mentioned. Does it sound like I have the Chinese Restaurant Syndrome? Your thoughts?|||Probably not .
Maybe an ingrdient used in it , you were allergic too
or you couldnt digest it properly .
Thats why you vomitted .
Make sure u drink lots of water .
And if this still keeps happening
go to the doctors
there might be something wrong with your digestions .|||Now days when u go2 any chinese rest, its not Chinese anymore, vietnam ppl have over here in CA taken over far to many of these restraunts use bad health sanitation.Hav called up health dept who have sited many in our cities(No hate)Health dept shut sev restraunts down,frm food poisoning,poor habits

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment