Tuesday, February 28, 2012

for Pizza orders or chinese take out probably not, but for a restaurant like Max and Ermas, the food is given by the bartenders and wasn't sure. What do you think? Thanks.|||You're supposed to but really the tipping thing is going way too far and I draw the line at tip jars in Dunkin Donuts. Stop the insanity!|||some times I do but I don't think they except it but some times I leave a $1.00|||You should ALLWAYS tip a bartender,their tips are what pays their bills and if you are occupying their time for just about any reason they deserve a tip.Bringing you your food even though its take-out is providing you a service when they could have been pouring someone else a drink. |||It depends if they do that good of a job to deserve it! Tips have to be earned!! They cant just get it when they feel like it. That includes waitors, bartenders, chinese, pizza delivery people, or whatever. If the service is excellent and they are on time doing well, a few bucks wouldnt hurt. Theres a difference between being a cheapskate and not tipping when they dont deserve a tip!|||NO! As a matter of fact that tip jar at the register is ANNOYING... Basically, ALL they are doing is bringing you your food, which you did the work of calling in and DRIVING to pick up.

If you are going tip them, then you should tip at McDonalds....And you didn't call McDs...|||No, and yes, as you suggest, for the latter types.|||I always tip. I tend to use the same places for take out and they remember me, so I think you get better service. I don't tip alot usually $1 or $2 dollars.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment