Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I had some Chinese take out for dinner that made me feel really sick for the rest of the night. Do you think I can get a refund? I have the receipt and what I didn't eat.|||No.

You can't get a refund like this.

Maybe if you went straight back, within a half hour and complained because there was a dead rat in the rice, or maggots in the rice. Of course, these are typical ingredients for any chinese restraunt. LOL

Chinese food always makes me sick. I hope you're feeling better.|||Oh my, I hope you aren't serious.|||You should contact the Chinese and make a complaint. They will never know unless you tell them. I doubt whether they will refund you but you never know - they could give you a discount on your next purchase.|||GOOD LUCK!!!|||You might have a better case if you had got a medical doctor to certify "food poisoning", otherwise it's your word against them. Restaurant receipt and remainder food just mean you took out the food from that joint, nothing else.

Have experienced this before, one time in a posh Italian restaurant. Incidents like these always leave a bad impression of the restaurant permanently - avoid them like plague. May be a good idea to make some kind of noise in the local media and relevant consumer body.|||i would go back and complain to the manager. if he gives you static, report him to the board of health. i was in a japanese restaurant one time, and my friend lifted his spoon and there was a bug in the soup. i had soup in my mouth and i spit it back in the bowl. i insisted we leave IMMEDIATELY and he though we had to pay. i said HELL no. i called the manager, explained in a polite quite voice, and we left without paying one thin dime|||I highly doubt it. Most likely it's food poisoning or something. You should call the restaurant and complain, and maybe avoid that place and try a new place?|||highly doubt it, the take out place does not know what conditions you kept the food under or when you consumed it after it left their restaurant, so proving it would be very difficult on your part unless a few dozen others had the same complaint on the same night from eating the same food........but, good luck

火车采集器
  • sigalert san diego
  • spanish translation online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment