Tuesday, February 21, 2012

1. Hot n' Sour soup <---- please tell me there's other nonasian ppl here that love this soup
2. fried chicken wings

(yes, i know these foods aren't authentic chinese foods, but hell, i grew up in a family owned restaurant, we ate this stuff AT the restaurant, and ate real food at home)|||Cold seseme noodles|||I don't eat take out. I eat only home made food.

Edit - To these barbarians and monkeys who say Chinese food is nasty. Have you ever been to a REAL Chinese restaurant? Panda Express is NOT a Chinese restaurant. It's an American fast food joint. Real Chinese don't eat any of the garbage Panda Express makes.

Why don't you all go back to eating your raw meat of land animals? When we Chinese were cooking all you barbarians were stilling living in hutts.|||Your cat (puzzy)|||Crab sticks

Egg foo yong|||General Tsao's Chicken and egg rolls|||maybe an egg roll everything elese makes me puke! yuck duckk possibly the most disgusting animal besides pigs of course|||Some Chinese food in America is too heavy.

I don't like any of it.|||Chinese is my least favourite type of food.

Sometimes the chinese take-outs have curry on the menu, so that is probably my favourite. Indian curry is way better though.|||Chicken Chow Mein, General Tsao chicken,Sweet and Sour Chicken,Szechuan Chicken,Szechuan Noodles and egg rolls.|||egg roll
shrimp rice
fried ice cream|||I prefer Vietnamese food! Or Thai food because its spicy! MMmmmmm

Chinese food is so cliche, eeeeeeee|||I like the Chicken tonkwa soup (sorry if the spelling is wrong)
Beef with carrots and corn soup.
others are just ok.
btw i like the food from northern China more than the south.
I think northern foods are more tastier.
In the south the food almost taste the same, specially how they cook the vege. it's like only one person who just change his clothes.|||Wontons, egg drop soup, sweet n sour pork, chicken on stick, clam, mongolian chicken...the list goes on.|||SUSHI






:)|||i don't eat that stuff,but i do like my Mapo tofu and prawn noodles and chicken rice|||1.) Beef fried rice with extra beef
2.) Crab ragoons
3.) Fried hot wings

Damn, you make me want some chinamen! Haha|||I've never heard of Hot n' Sour soup, and fried chicken wings aren't a favorite of mine.
My favorite Chinese dishes would be the classic Chow mein, Lemon chicken, chicken fried rice and eggrolls of course!|||Beef and Broccoli!!!

my dad is mexican and he likes the hot & sour soup|||steak and onions,|||General Tso's Chicken and fried chicken wings too.|||Ew... i hate chinese food. It's nasty.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment