Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I bought some chinese take out Thursday of last week and I didnt eat it all and it is still in the fridge. I was thinking of taking it to work today for lunch. Is it still some good, do you think?|||I would throw it away...after anything has been in my fridge for a week I throw it away no matter what it is.|||What does it smell like? Personally, I won't eat anything more than 2 days' old if it's takeout, or 3 days' old if it's homemade. Especially shrimp! Yikes!! Throw it out!|||oohhh...shrimp maybe a day if your lucky...brocolli...same thing it loses it's flavor and begins to stink up your fridge on the second day and its all mushy like asparagus. blah!|||Unless you want to risk yourself of food borne illnesses, I would advise you not to eat it and discard it in the trash.

Personally,Take out will only sit in my fridge for 2 days.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment