Friday, February 24, 2012

Hunan chicken with sticky rice
crab rangoon
and 2 eggrolls
and chopsticks

I order the same thing everytime and it lasts me two days because they are so generous with the portions|||sweet and sour chicken, stop, you are making me hungry!|||mmmmm kung pao chicken|||Garlic chicken|||Kung pao chicken - craved it like mad when I was undergoing chemo. Maybe the chilis set off some endorphins to counteract the chemo sickness. I still eat it on a regular basis.|||orange chicken with pork fried rice, it tastes like cat...jk|||mongolian stir fry and egg rolls|||Singapore chow mein...it's hot but yummy...oh and plenty of prawns...|||Orange chicken. And some kinda noodles.|||Chicken!!!!|||Singapore fine noodles|||sesame chicken with an egg roll|||Hot Braised Chicken or Panda Lo Mein. YUMMAAAY! :)|||General Tso's Chicken
Singapore Noodles
Won Ton Soup
Shrimp Egg Foo Young

Pork or shrimp fried rice with all>>>ABSOLUTELY NO!!! BEANSPROUTS...they look nasty!|||General Tso's chicken|||i only take fortune cookies from chinese restuarants|||I would say either chicken or shrimp w/ broccoli|||I only order Shrimp fried rice. No beansprouts!! If I find ONE beansprout in there..........well....it just wont be pleasant if I find one.

Sometimes I order crab rangoon.|||general taos chicken...i love it...and egg rolls..but i cant eat chinese anymore...makes me sick cause of the msg|||sweet and sour chicken...always...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment