Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Share...|||Yee's is so damn good!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/yees-chinese-foo鈥?/a>|||the next corner, im srry but where i live theres a great chinese place on almost every corner|||I've added a link below, but I haven't been to any and I think they're restaurants.

I've always had good meals at the China Cook. My favorite is their mushroom chicken with zucchini.

Though it's set up cafeteria style, you can still special order things like Shrimp with Lobster sauce, but pay the extra dollar for 3 or 4 more shrimp.

I also like the Happy Wok. Not all of them are healthy. Go to the busy ones, cause then you know the food hasn't been sitting around very long.|||I'm assuming when you mean good, you mean it tastes good and won't make you sick. Most of the divey little chinese places on the corner make me ill. It might be far from you but I love W's in Redondo Beach and China Grill in Manhattan Beach. Same owner owns both. Food is terrific and you can order it to go.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment