Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I want to find some of the containers without just...getting take-out. I am a chef, and I am making some food for a party and I think it would be cute to serve it take-out containers. Where can i get them? Thanks in advance!|||Try looking up restaurant supply companies in the phone book or call your local Chinese restaurant and see if they'll sell you a "sleeve" of them. They can't be more than a few bucks for enough for your event. Cute idea.|||Try any or all of these: party stores, craft stores (such as Michael's,) and cake decorating (or baking) supply stores. Those should have a variety of decorations on them.

Plus you should consider the excellent suggestion (above) to buy a sleeve from a Chinese restaurant which will have either plain or Chinese characters on them.

Have fun!|||you can get them at any local party store usually...or, I think you can order online through Oriental Trading|||I always see them at Michael's Craft Store and Hobby Lobby. They have all different patterns, colors, and sizes! Very cute! Sounds like a great idea!|||Craft stores have all kinds of boxes. I've used them for parties before and I had no trouble finding them at the local craft retailer.|||michaels art store! they have them with a bunch of different patterns! :)|||try going green, just search on google.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment