Friday, February 24, 2012

Which do you choose and why do you choose it?|||Chinese take out.

Because I prefer it.|||Chinese <33333
I really don't like KFC

answer mine?:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110722135352AAURDG3|||KFC because i don't like chinese food except for fortune cookies but i don't like cole slaw from kfc so i don't get cole slaw|||Chinese because the KFC near me doesn't serve mashed potatoes for whatever reason...|||Chinese take out! Because Chinese food is good!|||Chinese because i just ordered that yesterday and it was delicious!|||Chinese i ♥ Chinese food!|||kfc because chinese is greasy ****|||Chinese take out because is healthier|||i'd pick KFC because i am black

Edit: WTF chinese food is greasy and KFC is NOT!?|||Oriental of course.|||KFC|||Chinese is good and all but it cant beat KFC|||THIS IS HARD BECAUSE I'M ASIAN AND BLACK|||Neither, I'd go tae the chippy and get a fish supper :D|||depends on my mood

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment