Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tell me your favorite take out could it be

Mc donalds?
Burger king?
Windys?
Whatha burger?
In and Out burger?
chinese take out?
japaneses food take out?
el polko?
Jack in the box?
long john silvers?
churchs chicken?
KFC?

To many more to put on here.
Mine is burger king and long john silvers|||Mine is long john silvers(looks like we have the same liking!)
and chinese food take out as it is nutritious|||It all depends on who I'm with or if I'm alone...

-Taco Bell or Subway or Domino's if I'm with my boyfriend
-Rally's if I'm alone
-McDonalds or Wendy's if I'm with my best friend
-Pizza or Arby's if I'm with a big group of friends
-Pizza if I'm with mom and dad
-Chinese if I'm with mom alone
-The little diner around the corner or little family owned mexican food places if I'm with dad alone|||Chinese, I could eat it everyday, sometimes I do.|||McDonald's for the Double Cheeseburgers and Taco Bell for the Double Decker Tacos.|||chinese is awesome.
orange chicken, beef and brocolli, lo mein, egg roll, rice and soy sauce! yum|||McDonalds, Wendys, Takoyaki|||everything except, chinese & pizza.|||I love KFC and Taco Bell and I also like Wendys.|||Mine is McDonalds :)|||Chinese Food is the best, White Castle or Wendy's is second|||mcdonalds definietly|||Chinese and Pizza Hut|||Chinese! Even taste good the next day for lunch.|||My favourite take out is McDonalds :)|||KFC|||KFC|||Pizza & Wow Wings..|||i like in and out burger and KFC|||I love Tai. But, usually I just have chicken and steak for dinner at home|||Chinese take out...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment