Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I haven't had Chinese food in a while... you've got me craving it again!!

We usually go for Dim sum once every four months or so. We usually get:
Pork Soup Dumplings. They're delicious. The only thing is that whenever I pick one up with my chop sticks the soup always falls out of the dumpling.
Shanghai Noodles. Classically delicious. always my favourite.
Snail Buns. They are sweet and delicious dipped in custard! And they're not made with snails (thank god) lol!

We order much but I forget! We haven't been in so long :(|||the usual|||General Tao's Chicken.|||fried rice
some egg rolls
sweet and sour chicken
and maybe some lo mein

then my whole family shares everything :)|||>Shlimp fly lice, fried won ton, sweetn sour chicken|||sweet and sour pork, fried rice, and the fortune cookie|||Cat|||I hate almost all food that isn't Italian.|||Chicken Chow Mein and Chop Suey
Hong Kong Garden takeaway|||Fried rice.Roasted pork & Char siew.|||shrimp lo mein with sesame chicken.|||none|||I take out underwear.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment