Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I don't want something that is fried, and I don't want something with a lot of oil.|||Steamed dumplings
Chili sauced shrimp
White rice
Soup - hot and sour or wonton.|||well then that's not called chinese food xD

orange chicken
vege noodles
rice|||13
24
76
103a
|||orange chicken|||Tubers|||I ordered a sizzling seafood platter, salt and pepper pork chops, and steamed white rice.|||I am pretty sure they don't all use the same numbering system but it reminds me of how my mother (God bless her) only orders using the numbers because she thinks the Chinese place we order from cannot understand English. And she says the numbers v-e-r-y s-l-o-o-o-o-w-l-y. :) My favorite things to order are Cashew Chicken, Steamed Dumplings, and Vegetable Fried Rice. YUM!|||Beef and Broccoli, Szechuan Chicken

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment