Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ok so there is this Chinese take out place right by my house and I go there every once in a while to get some take out. Well actually you can say I go there to look at this one guy. I am 22 (gay guy) and he looks to be about 24. I see him and he is so dreamy and hott and good looking and everything about him is just perfect. I have no idea if he is gay but one thing for sure is he speaks no English so he never understands me when I talk to him.

He just smiles back at me when I talk and then some lady walks in and translates for him or something. But man he is really cute and I want to know what I should do here? Should I just learn Chinese so I can talk to him in Chinese and see if he would like to go out on a date with me? I am going crazy because I saw him like 2 days ago and he was happy to see me again but I cannot get him off my mind.|||Sounds like a crush to me, and a cute one at that!

I say you do learn a little chinese. Maybe don't be so forward and ask him out, but say something else like "I'm trying to learn chinese, do you know a good place where I can learn it?" or maybe say "I'd really like to learn Chinese, do you think you can teach me, I can teach you some English if you'd like?"

It shows that you're interested without throwing yourself too out there and feeling lame later.

If it fails, at least you made a new friend and picked up a new language. :)|||I feel for you-I have the biggest crush on the guy who works at my take-out Chinese place. I like order from there twice a week & its in the hood and there are like 3 take-out places closer to where I live.

Mine speaks perfect English, but unfortunately is straight. I mistake good service & freindly people for flirting too often.|||you are Infinitely more determined than i would be if you're willing to lean the language =S i do compliment you.
i might find out if he was interested in guys at all, then maybe if i was Very seriously interested learn some of the language, and in the meantime maybe text and/or email with translation, or something like that?
other than that, i really don't know =/.|||He's not smiling because he likes you he's smiling because he's confused. In their culture when they don't know what your saying or understand they smile. Unless you speak chinese I wouldn't bother|||Find out if he is gay first, then get to know him, and then ask him out. Go head, you got this Closets.|||idk what to say. get an interpratpr or write it out. or just kiss him!|||Seems kind of silly, but just ask the girl to ask him out for you and if he says yes... learn chinese ;P

火车采集器
  • christian bookstore
  • italian foods
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment