Friday, February 24, 2012

whatever sounds good to me|||food....

ok fine sweet and sour chicken and that's about it ;-)|||oh i love shrimp lo mein, that is the only thing that i order|||Moo Goo Gai Pan ... EXTRA spicy|||Beef Egg Foo Yung with an egg roll is my most common order for take out.|||Chow mein, kung pao chicken, orange chicken, egg rolls|||Chinese fastfood count?
Orange chicken. Steamed vegetables. Chow Mein.|||chicken egg foo young & egg rolls|||rice, pork balls, mixed veggies, we had some last night|||vegetable lo mein|||I don't order rice, because when rice gets bad after it's been stored for a long time, ugly little worms develop in there, so I NEVER order rice|||I always get the General's Chicken, I love that stuff!|||Orange chicken, beef chow fun, and that dish with shrimp, snow peas, baby corn, etc.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment