Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ok so first order of business for those of you who followed up on me from what happened earlier I am find now. Doing good been checked out and everything is in good working condition. Just have a little headache but that should go away soon they told me.

About the Chinese guy- He works at this Chinese take out place by my house and I see him there all the time. He looks to be about 24 and I am 22 (gay guy). Not sure if he is gay but every time I go he is there and will not take his eyes off me. I always talk to him but because he cannot understand me as he knows no English then he smiles and the Chinese lady has to translate for him. I wish to ask him out on a date but how? I am not sure what to do cause he knows no English and it would be weird having that lady next to us during dinner translating for him. Is it hard to learn Chinese? My goal was to ask him out on a date in Chinese. I saw him there like 3 days ago.|||I'm so not racist, if you like him, just be polite at him.
Why don't you ask someone who is good at Chinese and write down the words then give it to your boy?|||look up "want to go out sometime" or something like that on a translator and write it down (or save it to your phone or something) and look up all the possible answers he could say. you dont have to learn the whole language.|||Try this 我很喜欢你。 你愿意跟我约会马?It means I really like you. Would you go on a date with me. You can copy and paste or use google translate to learn how to say it.|||I used google translator to talk to a chinese person who spoke english. He was mad when he found out what I was doing.

How are you feeling btw, did you go to the hospital?|||You could ask some of your friends who know Chinese and ask them to write the words that you wanted to tell him down. But be careful, sometimes... you know... friends might play a prank on you.|||I honestly wouldn't bother with it, the relationship can't really progress anywhere if you guys can't communicate properly...

Chinese pick up line "Ching chong soy ting lee goau to sun", say that to him and he will be sucking ur cock.|||Google translate|||Are you serious?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment