Tuesday, February 21, 2012

We have decided on gourmet Jelly Beans as a favor as we both love them, and to tie in to a couple things. The vendor we are going through to get the jellybeans has offered to provide cellophane packets at no extra cost (but we would have to fill them ourselves) but another option I like are mini take out boxes either clear or in white at low cost. Both options would be topped off with ribbon in our colors and will be displayed on silver trays on a special table by the entry/exit, we are not having traditional seating

http://www.simplygreatmeals.com.au/weddi… Or http://www.inkhead.com/UniversalInc/imag… except with jelly beans and no label

Which would be more visually appealing?|||I love the first idea :D those are so cute and especially with bright coloured candies in them! It really makes them POP!|||I like the Chinese boxes with ribbon better, especially if you put them on a silver tray. It will make them look much nicer. If the vendor is offering them to you at no extra cost, I would take them anyway, just in case something happened with the boxes. Always good to have a back up plan.|||Chinese takeout box. However, I had a bride that used something similar to cellophane wrapping (image below).

http://encorepartydjs.myphotoalbum.com/v…

I think either or would work great, just try to personalize it. Make sure your wedding date/formal name/wedding symbol is on your wedding favor.

Good luck and congratulations!
http://encorepartydjs.weblog.com|||I agree, the take out containers make it different, not just like a sack of jelly beans and would probably be easier to fill too, though I'm not sure.|||I prefer the Mini chinese take-out boxes as flavours as they are more unique and visually appealing.|||the boxes look better|||i like the take out boxes, but i think they are overdone, nowadays, honey.
do cell if its free!|||mini chinese take out containers... I always love that it's so clever and works so well.|||I love it!

You just answered my question for me! I was debating the same thing. Bags/pockets versus Boxes.

I am doing custom Fortune Cookies for our favors and have been internally debating of how to present them. I was pretty set on the take-out boxes monogrammed with our names. From there I was hemming and hawing over clear, colored, or a transparent box. I guess this is still my debate, but I totally agree with the others and BOX 100%.

A box is “re-usable” and more memorable or can be used a keepsake. If you have extras you can send them to people who were unable to attend or you can send a small thank you to the people who send the good gifts!

Thanks again for helping me answer myself.

Oh – Check out orientaltrading.com for some good deals on the takeout boxes.

Good luck!

& Congratulations!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment