Friday, February 24, 2012

I think you can...but do really want the cream of sum yong gi everynight.|||yeah, sure anything's possible. You never know, if you don't, you may regret it for the rest of your life! :)|||I don't know but u can seduce me to cook u dinner every nite.|||if you can, please call me and i will come over for dinner. i love chinese food!|||eat in or take out|||Oooh...good idea!!|||I'm sure you can and while your at it, try and convince him to cook me dinner too ;P|||Yes. Tell him you like his noodles.
;)|||Possibly but do you think you would be happy with the same thing every night? I mean the food of course|||Yes, do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||I'm POSITIVE that you'd have to use fellatio to persuade him.

Brandon|||Yea,especially if you on of there all time customers,that's how the people at Paradise cafe treat me an mine...|||sure, give it a try

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment