Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm trying to do some creative bridal shower favors. I am also on a tight budget! I found some really cute chinese take out boxes at the dollar store that I want to get. I'm struggling coming up with a saying or something for them. For example...doing cookie cutters and saying something "Whitney and Trever are Cut out for each other" or doing a mint tray with "Mint for each other". What is a phrase that would work for chinese boxes?!?!?!?! I only have 10 days until the bridal shower!! AAHH!!|||I think both ideas are cute! Here are some more:

Small jar of PB & small jar of jelly: "Whitney and Trever are better together!"

Measuring spoons: "Whitney and Trever Share Love Beyond Measure."

Good luck!|||"Whitney and Trever made out and now their take out "
lOl :]|||wow that is hard, maybe something about Fortune, and maybe put a wedding Fortune cookie in each one, you can buy them cheap at oriental trading.com



answer mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||OOOH what I would do is go with Andes Mints (my faves) and say Whitney and Trevor forever mint to be :) Good idea! I may use that if my dollar store has them.|||I think its a great idea. I lkie the one " Whitney and Trever are cut out"|||What you could do is fill up the boxes with some type of candy and then go online and buy personalized fortune cookies. http://www.goodfortunecookies.com/store/鈥?/a>
http://www.beau-coup.com/custom_fortune_鈥?/a>

When you order them, you can have them put a fortune in them, like Whitney and Trevor say...
Good luck will come your way!
Thank you for celebrating with us

or something like that. Usually you can get a rush order on them, and since they are for a bridal shower and not a wedding you won't need as many.|||How about in a fortune cookie style...long thin strip of paper. "Confucius say: Whitney, Trevor long life forever."

best wishes.............
www.adayremembered.com|||they also have colored plastic ones that you can buy..... they are pretty cheap and you could color coordinate them!|||I love those little chinese boxes lol. I think you should do the whole party china style, tea and fortune cookies, something cute to do to the cookies is buy white chocolate and melt is and add dye to the color your them is, dip the tips of the cookie in the chocolate then in some little white crystal sprinkles and let them set for about and hour, they are custom but cheap. a cute thing to do with the tea I saw was dip cherries or some other fruit in white chocolate and set it on the saucer, it adds some color and elegance. you can hang paper lanterns which my dollar store has, maybe yours does too. that way you tie the boxes in with your shower.

you can still do other foods but adding tea and fortune cookies and some little decorations would really tie it in. you could put chop sticks in the takeout boxes, with a saying "whitney and trever, sticking together, forever" or "whitney and trever are sticking together".

I don't know lol but I love your idea.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment