Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Any ideas on what meal I should choose?|||fried rice n chicken wings|||For pure taste, I like most things in oyster or lobster sauce. However they don't ussaly come with vegitibles. Moo Goo guey pan is a chicken with vegitbiles in a white sauce which is a pretty good standard. Lemon chicken also tastes good but lacks vegitbles. Kung pow chicken is great if you like hot stuff.

I recomend the chicken with vegitibles or the pork lo mein as good standard fare. Some pepole like the combination platters because it comes with an egg roll and seems more like a meal with a smaller main entry.

|||i am not much for the broccoli meal unless its made right.I do not like anything in oyster sauce.UGH!
I go for general tsos chicken hot and spicey or ...
lettuce wraps form pf changs they are to die for.|||My favorites are pork with broccoli or chicken with broccoli. I'll get Moo Goo Gai Pan sometimes if I want mushrooms. And sometimes I'll get sesame chicken, but only if I'm in the mood for lots of chicken.|||a nice light meal
broccoli and shrimp
chicken and broccoli

or heavy
boneless pork spare ribs and pork fried rice
tso chicken with pork fried rice
|||Either Chicken/Steak/Beef Lo Mein
with fried rice
OR
General Tso's Chicken, it's fantastic
sometimes called "orange chicken" at places like Panda Express.|||Shrimp Red Curry with steamed rice. Delicious AND low-fat. That is what I usually get..,. But if you are one of them skinny chicks, then order General Tso's Chicken. Tasty!!!|||I would suggest a meal that includes foods from the menu that you like.|||Beef jill yuen! Yummy!|||pav bhaji or idli sambhar or yummyyy aloo paratha|||Mongolian Beef and an Egg Roll|||Anything chicken lol! and some fried rice... damn now i'm hungry...|||Orange Chicken, steamed rice and a spring roll||| Try shrimp fried rice with vegetable lo-mein. It is good!|||Lemon Chicken YUMM! xox|||steamed veggies. They are better for you.|||orange chicken and chow mein|||sweet and sour chicken with fried rice and an egg roll, YUM|||char kway teow

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment