Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It seems every time I get Chinese take out it is different, with different ingredients adn different levels of spiciness, even though I order the same dish every time. Also, what is your favorite dish to order?|||It depends on the restaurant. I frequent certain ones and avoid others. Sometimes the chef will change (frequently at some places) and the food will be different. My favorite place has been very consistent for a long time now. Love it.

My favorite dish is just about anything that isnt seafood. Pork, beef, chicken, veggies, anything. People always tell me my love of Chinese food is gross because it's cats and dogs, but 1) I dont believe that, and 2) even if it was it tastes DELICIOUS.|||suck a dick or die muter ******|||i dont trust some chainese food from some restorante

火车采集器

1 comment:

  1. Great Info!!! Thanks for sharing information with us. If someone wants to know about best food delivery app I think this is the right place for you.

    ReplyDelete