Tuesday, February 21, 2012

AND THEN.........|||yes, always.
and when you read your fortune you add "in bed" at the end.|||No but I talk with a chinese accent.|||No /:|||No, My tum tum can't do Chinese. If my family twists my arm to get take out, I order plain white rice and butter. =(|||last time I had Chinese take out I had to make sure it wasn't 100% Chihuahua flavoured chicken. Surprisingly the chef was Hispanic and the restuarunt was across from an animal hospital. Scary|||I do that with any take-out order...I tend to with kids in the background chiming in..|||remember louie anderson, was it?

"You been here for hours, you go now. "|||No I say .... "How much food can I get for .37 cents?"|||I say "Xiexie", (thank You).....!!|||I say "PLEASE dont forget my duck sause and hot mustard,last time I got it I didnt have it on my order and i really NEED it"



yeah im pretty sure they spit on my pork fried rice

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment