Friday, February 24, 2012

Wht wud you prefer?|||Pizza!|||Chinese!!!|||chinese|||thin crust pizza with heaps of melted cheese! ;)|||pIzZa YuMmM :))))))))))))))|||pizza|||Pizza,pizza,pizza|||Pizza.|||I only like Chinese food in Boston and since I'm not in Boston, I choose Pizza.|||No question - Chinese.|||chinese|||ohhh...Chinese Please|||Pizza|||Since 25% of my time is spent waitressing at my parents' Chinese restaurant, and I'm sick of eating Chinese food, I perfer Pizza.|||CHINEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||Pizza|||pizza.|||Chinese.|||Chinese|||pizza with lotza cheesy|||Pizza,Pizza|||Chinese take out!|||chinese.... i had chinese tonight.....|||PIZZA ^
|


u suck|||chinese take out|||Chinese take out.|||Chinese take out...yummy|||pizza =)|||Pizza! ♥|||Chinese definitely! The people answering the phone are much more fun to mess with.|||I would prefer both but I can't eat either so you can have mine!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment