Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I like General tsos chicken the most. I just have always liked it. I just got some. Anyone want any? But what is your favorite thing to order when you go for Chinese take out?|||Chicken Lo Mein. I usually order it every time.|||Garlic Chicken|||Orange chicken.|||Orange chicken and broccoli.

I wish I could order the tea to go.|||I like to get some yellow rice, and put some sesame chicken sauce all over it :)|||omg... Honey Walnut Prawns

also crab and cream cheese wontons
and chow fun
and salt and pepper pork
hot and sour soup|||ummm eggrolls,low mein,SESMAE CHICKEN,rice|||Roast Pork with Mushrooms.
Egg Drop Soup.
Teriyaki Chicken.
Egg Rolls.|||I like the sweet & sour combo . pork chicken shrimp .|||Sweet and sour chicken :)|||Sweet and Sour Chicken.|||Chicken fried rice. My local Chinese take-away are fantastic, not just the food but the people as well :D|||sweet and sour chicken|||Beef and Broccoli!|||Shrimp fried rice, popcorn chicken, and egg rolls....YUUUMM|||I like the light white sauce, so Moo Goo Gai Pan or Shrimp with Lobster Sauce|||chicken fried rice.. sweet and sour chicken..and cream cheese wontons|||special fried rice but now that I'm T-2, I can't really have it anymore...same goes for crab rangoon and shrimp toast|||Beef and Broccoli on white rice|||udon noodles with beef maybe......or singapore noodles. noodly things|||My fave is mongolian beef. Just wish they would give more beef and less rice.

火车采集器
  • art games
  • international trucks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment