Friday, February 24, 2012

I've never ordered food to my house before, and Im usually pretty bad with tips I've been told, (like 3 o 5 bucks to the waiters at restaurants) (cuz thats what i think is ok i wasnt aware that most ppl leave like 10 to 20 bucks!!) and so now i ordered food, and the guys on its way and i dont wanna seem like an idiot so how much am i supposed to give him in cash? they already told me that they charged me an additional 1.50 for delivery.....thanks|||Those guys don't need a tip because they're ripping off the government anyway. WHen you pay cash for that stuff the don't claim it all and save on paying taxes.|||3 dollars hehe|||$5.00|||20%. that's $4 on a $20 order|||depends on the amount of the bill, but no less than $3.00-5.00. the $1.50 charge doesn't go to the driver.|||if they already charge you for th delivery then that goes straight to the delivery driver. I know this as i used to deliver pizzas. so I would not tip but it would be nice to tip him even if it`s "keep the change" it may be as little as 10p every penny helps|||Tip 10-16% of your total order. I would tip the same as eating at a restaurant, and base it on the service you got.|||20% minus half the dellivery fee. Because the driver probabaly only gets half of that. So if the bill is $20.00 you'd give him $4.00 (which is 20%) minus the fee (75cents) so about $3.25
If the weather is bad give 25%|||He gets paid by the Chinese place. Tip him zero.
If he relies on tips to make his living then bad luck, let him get a job that pays better.

Of course, my opinion may differ from a lot of peoples because i'm in Australia and tipping is not customary here.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment