Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I would tip if they brought it to your house, if they didn't then leaving one or two bucks isn't going to break your bank either, someone did have to package your food, and make sure it was correct, and make sure you had enough duck sauce and fortune cookies. I waitress, so I tip high everywhere I go. Think about it, yes they make an hourly wage, but do you realize that some waitresses make only 2.63 an hour? How could you not tip good knowing that? Plus I believe in karma, what goes around comes around, so tossing an extra dollar or two really doesn't hurt anything and you might just make someones day a little nicer.|||Yes. Thats how some delivery drivers make there money. They make min wage or maybe less than that.|||no. i didn't know i was supposed to.

this tipping is getting out of hand.|||If they have to deliver you should tip.|||if it is delivery, yes
if it is self pickup, no
and if the resturant only caters to takeouts, then yes|||Tipping is normally reserved for sit-down, but have had really good service from Chinese take-out, and that's a tip for sure. Tipping is always for cheerful, good service. God Bless !!|||yes,at least !$|||depends on the value of food ordered.|||yes 15% because you have to pay for the gas so yes i do.|||Delivered? 10% plus an extra buck or 2 if it's nasty outside. If I pick it up, I might round up a dollar but don't feel a tip is necessary.|||YES at least $5. Put yourself in their shoes. Plus if you don't tip, they will mark it on their dats base andthe next time you order for delivery, expect a hair on your mien. I'd rather be Nice than sorry.|||If it is delivered yes, but if I pick it up no.|||nope, i don't tip on take out anywhere..|||Pick up....No. Delivery.....yes...20% tip.|||They deliver yes $2- I pick it up, it makes no sense to tip.|||it would be nice to leave a tip, they did do some work for you, you tip for service and they did supply a service.
however, if you have it delivered, then you definetly do tip.|||No, they did not deliver to your home and you are not eating in so no tip is required.|||Tipping for delivery is a definite YES. When I pick it up, I don't usually tip.|||If it's a delivery, or if you're eating in a restaurant and there's a waiteer serving you, than yea, but if you're just ordering by the counter than no way|||I recently bought some take out from a Mexican restaurant. I ordered directly from the cook. He did all the work, when it came time to pay, the lady cashier took my money, gave me several ones instead of a five, handed it to me, then immediately grabbed the tip jar and shook it in front of me and left it setting in the middle of the counter to be sure I left a tip. I just gave her a dirty look, put my change in my pocket, (all of it.) grabbed my food, and walked out. I have never been back there since, and I never will. It's like she demanded a tip.|||I don't normaly tip for take out just bc you usually have to wait for it. Since you are going to pick it up, they are actually saving money by not having to deliver it. I only tip if it is delivery!|||If they are delivering it, definitely.|||More often than not, yes. I was a waiter for years. They are probably getting the base rate of $2.15 an hour + tips, so I personally feel that if they pull together your order, then they should get a tip. I do; however, find it annoying to see that everyone and their dog has a tip jar out these days.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment