Friday, February 24, 2012

I've never ordered food to my house before, and Im usually pretty bad with tips I've been told, (like 3 o 5 bucks to the waiters at restaurants) (cuz thats what i think is ok i wasnt aware that most ppl leave like 10 to 20 bucks!!) and so now i ordered food, and the guys on its way and i dont wanna seem like an idiot so how much am i supposed to give him in cash? they already told me that they charged me an additional 1.50 for delivery.....thanks|||In restaurants you are expected to tip waiters 15 to 20% of the bill

For a delivery, anywhere between $3 and $5 is appropriate.|||Usually $10.|||he gets the 1.50 as minimum tip, plus an hourly rate. give him one or two more. This all depends on the cost of living in your area however.|||3-5 bucks is fine|||like 15-20% an easy way to do it is to just double the tax (at least in CA)|||i usually give delivery drivers 5 dollars. if you think about it they have to drive to your house and give you the food. i always feel bad for them. The 1.50 goes towards their gas mileage. And at restaurants, 20% is very much appreciated just double the amount of the first number of the bill. For instance, if the bill is 30.00, 6 dollars is a good tip.|||I usually tip delivery drivers according to the price of the bill - I never order much Chinese food at once, so I usually give him $2 - $3. If there's a bunch of us and the bill is $25 or more, I'll tip $5.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment