Thursday, February 9, 2012

Are Contempory Asian Restaurants consider the SAME as Chinese Take-out, or a Korean, Indian, Japanese Restaurant. The Asian Restaurant Menu consist a little taste of many popular region in Asia. But nothing else insists the Asian Restaurant to be execlusively Chinese, or Japanese.......|||To me the term Contemporary Asian Restaurant implies something different from the typical family run restaurant or a take-out restaurant.

The contemporary restaurant uses Asian flavors and dishes, but employ fancy plating techniques and "new" cooking techniques which also implies higher prices.

PF Chang's would be a contemporary Asian resaurant.
Another example is Susur.|||No! Definitely NO!!!

I believe it's just a name coined to suggest that they have dishes from all over Asia, be it Chinese, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Javanese...etc,

or dishes that seems to resemble or taste like Asian dishes but not authentically any of the Asian cuisines.

Whatever it is, I guess it does not matter as long as u like the taste and suit your palate.

This is innovation!|||Hi.
I was born and am living in Japan, and I can go Chinese, Korean, Japanese restaurants anytime today.
But surely there are the differences between -for example-
Japanese restaurants in Japan and ones in China,
Chinese restaurants in China and ones in Japan.
At least natives of each country can recognize it.

Anyway, I love Chinese food, so
the fact that there are many restaurants of it in Japan
is very happy to me:)

I'm learning English now, so I might have said something strange.

火车采集器
  • sea ray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment