Thursday, February 9, 2012

okay my mom and I are having an argument. I ordered chinese food a total of $17 to be delivered to my home. The weather is fine and the delivery is free.
So, I wanted to tip the guy $3 ... thats about 15%

she is saying give one or two dollars.

what do you think?|||Whoever is paying the bill gets to decide on the tip, so if you want to pony up the money tip what you want, until then,listen to mommy.|||A couple of bucks would have been find. I'm assuming tips are calculated into his salary already so anything extra is all gravy. If you were tipping with your money then give whatever you like, but if it was with moms money then one or two dollars.|||You can tip as much as you want to, but since the delivery itself is free, I think you're right and 15% is appropriate. Tell your mom not to be so cheap!|||In Ireland we dont tip them they are getting paid for the delivery no one tips me when i go to work

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment