Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mmmmmmmmm....I can go for some General Tsao right now =)|||No. 23 with extra No. 76|||Wong Tong Too and Peking Swan with orange sauce.|||I am so with you on the General Tsao, but every time I get some Chinese I have to have some Mar Far chicken with it. I just don't feel right if I forget it. I love it!|||Chicken fried rice with sweet and sour chicken balls. Yummmy!|||me too...i like chicken and broccoli.......|||I choose white rice and fish with veggies.|||I absolutely have to have pot stickers every time. and I love chicken with veggies and cashew nuts and plain white boiled rice.|||Pepper steak or Sesame Chicken!!!|||chinese style pork curry
or
spare ribs|||Mixed veggies with fried rice.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Also don't forget the egg roll.|||lemon chicken w bean sprouts|||singapore rice noodles, nice and spicy|||general's tso's or sesame chicken with veg spring roll|||Egg Foo Yung, Sesame Chicken, Fried Rice...and ANYTHING on Lo Mein noodles. Those are so addictive.|||im with you|||sweet and sour chicken with fried rice and a eggroll|||shrimp fried rice and generals chicken|||YUM! Chicken with garlic sauce, crab rangoon and hot & sour soup!!!!!|||I only like the fried rice and egg roll|||Garlic shrimp|||Dumplings...spicy

火车采集器
  • auto parts stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment