Thursday, February 9, 2012

I get take out from there probably 3-4 times a month. Its owned and run by a family so its always the same people. I always pay by credit card and it prints out that line that says "tip" and I never know what to do. If I tip once, are they going to expect it every time after that? Should I be tipping every time? How much?|||Rough to tell with take-out. We moved and have no good chinese now. The old place that I depended on would give like a grocery bag full of awesome food within like 30 minutes. It was a family establishment, you could tell by the little ones coloring and running around. I would always put a 0 in tip and write the total myself on the bottom of the slip and then put a few dollars in the counter jar. It might help for good service later.|||give em a dollar|||if youre picking it up then no you dont have to tip. but if theyre delivering then absolutely you should tip them, it doesn't matter how many times you order from them.

anywhere between 3-5 dollars is fine. but 5 is always nicer.
<3|||No.|||just tip one time....|||Yes.

Tip so you do not get spit/hair/pee/man juice/pubic into your next meal(s)

This goes for ALL types of restaurants and not just the one you are ordering from.|||No, you don't tip on take outs. delivery yes, i always get the same guy and my food is always on time because of how we tip him. (but that's us) you shouldn't feel obligated to tip on take out.|||Do it. Money is just and earthly item. Just do what you think is right and the only person that will rightly judge you is God|||n0!!!!! they maken enuff $$$$$ 0f u|||yes you should tip everytime cheap a**|||no. only tip if you are having it delivered.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment