Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm writing a historical novel, and need to know the name of the little take-out place on about 47th & Sandy in Portland. I know it was there in the early 70's but I'm not sure how long before or after. I ran across a picture of it online awhile back, and forgot to bookmark it - if you find that, I will definitely give you best answer!

Thanks so much!
Lilly|||I know exactly which restaurant you are talking about. I visited the take-out place at 4644 NE Sandy once when I lived in the area in 2001. It looked like it hadn't changed in decades when I visited. I thought it was so strange that they only had take-out. It was very old style, greasy, MSG laced Chinese take-out.

I Googled the address and came up with Kwan Ying's Kitchen.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment