Monday, February 6, 2012

I want to order something new, but I don't know what this is.|||I've seen this special on SO many chinese take-out menus. Usually, it is a combination of either BEEF, CHICKEN, PORK, & SHRIMP OR....LOBSTER, SHRIMP, CHICKEN, AND PORK. Either way, it's done in a tangy (spicy) chicken-broth based sauce, with GINGER, GARLIC, and ONIONS.

I've also seen it served with mixed vegetables or just snow peas and mushrooms.

Here's what a couple of the chinese restaraunts in my area say it is:

"Beef, chicken, shrimp, crabmeat, scallops and mixed vegetables stir-fried in four seasons sauce"

"Lobster, shrimp, scallops, and New Zealand Mussels w/ mixed vegetables in a delicate brown sauce"

A "delicate brown sauce" is usually a beef-based, ginger-ladened, spicy sauce - but it can also be an oyster-sauce with sezchuan spicy paste.

I hope this helps.|||it has 4 meats...chicken beef pork and maybe lobster. try it, it is good.|||mixed vegetables with 4 meats like chicken,shrimp,beef,pork|||I think it contains chicken,pork,beef, and seafood.

火车采集器
  • augsburg college
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment