Monday, February 6, 2012

Star if you love Chinese food!|||General Tso's chicken, extra spicy.|||i loved as a child my mother would split a quart of beef lomein with my sister and I but
as growing up we finally got to pick our own i would choose boneless pork spare rib combo platter with pork fried rice my sister lemon chicken combo platter
and my mom tso chicken combo plater or lemon chicken combo either one then i went to have just ordering boneless ribs to having broccoli and chicken or broccoli and shrimp no sauce
to having chicken and bean sprouts a quart no sauce|||There is only 1 place that I like to order from.China Star, right dow the road. They make the most incredible fried chicken wings. And I have recently become a fan of pork mei fun. Pork lo mein and fried shrimp are also on my list.|||This is what I like to order:
Egg roll, wonton soup, Chicken and string beans or Kung Pao Chicken

(Its's alot of food - I know lol)|||Spicy Szechuan veggies and tofu over white rice or vegetable lo mein, always with a spring roll!

Yum, this is making me hungry!|||My favorites are the beef and broccoli and the Fried chicken wings. Enjoy, cause all their food it good. i Pray you the best.|||Crab rangoon or egg rolls, chicken and broccoli or sweet and sour chicken with pork fried rice.|||Manchuwah ^.^|||Egg rolls, orange chicken, fired and rice and noodles|||Chicken fried rice and chicken manchurian.|||Let's keep it simple.

Orange Chicken + Steamed Rice
Egg Roll and Hot & Sour Soup
That would make my day.|||boneless barbecue ribs, pork rice, seasme chicken, pork lo mein|||Buddhist Delight.|||Sesame seed chicken or Mongolian beef|||PANDA EXPRESS! yum yum!
though it is Chinese-American..|||Lobster Cantonese if you can find it..absolutely.|||Hate to say it, but NONE! I hate Chinese!|||moo shu vegetables w/ plum sauce!

STAR|||panda express|||Chicken fried rice.... YUMMY!|||Hunan Pork|||Beef and Black Bean Sauce
Fried Rice
and Honey Chicken|||Mince meat noodle|||Egg foo young|||I'll have a bit of all of it really,but beef n brocolli I rekon....|||cream cheese wontons and broccoli beef with a side of steamed rice.|||That would be...Coconut Shrimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||chow mein.|||ma po tofu (no meat) mmmmmm|||fried rice and orange chicken with egg rolls|||beef fried rice and egg rolls

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment