Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I can't make up my mind appetizer and entree suggestions?

This is what I'm thinking of but I'm open to some thing new

Appetizers: Shrimp Toast or Crab Rangoon or Steamed Dumplings

Entree: Orange Beef or Chicken Chow Fun or Moo Shoo Pork|||It all sounds so good but out of all id choose crab rangoon and orange beef|||if i were you, i'd never order chinese take out. they are as much of a representation of chinese cuisine as McDonald's to north american dining.
if u want fast food, order a pizza or something.
if u have to choose between those, shrimp toast and moo shoo pork|||Chinese food are played out. You should try southern asian food like Thai, Lao, Cambodian, not Vietnam cuz they have the same food as Chinese. Lao's Laap are pretty good and Cambodian papaya salad are the best, especially spice HOTTTT.|||You should go for the curry and chips, or gravy and chips, and of course buy the spoon. It's never the same with one of those metal ones.|||Won ton soup or the steamed dumpling thing you said as a appetizer and General toas chicken with Cantoneese chow mein and shrimp rolls YUM! =)|||LOVE LOVE LOVE crab rangoons! They are so yummy.

I can't tell you about the entree. I pretty much stick to the same three things all the time. General Tso's Chicken is my fave.|||Love dumplings, especially veg ones. I also vote for Orange beef and maybe throw in some spring rolls or garlic string beans.|||i always have a king prawn omlette with a king prawn chow mein....these dishes do not have all of the bad additives that chinese food has...it's also yummy & beats cooking your own stuff!!|||id get chicken tereyaki and rice, and sweet and sourchicken or orange chicken. oh but shrimp is good tooo!|||I would do Crab Rangoon and Chicken Chow Fun, this what I would choose. This is making me hungry,LOL|||Shrimp Toast

Chicken Chow Fun|||orange beef is good, but i always love lo mein and chicken with broccoli
:]|||EGG ROO PLEZ|||kung pao chicken|||steamed dumplings and moo shoo pork|||that is a good choice, because it is healthy

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment