Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have seen a Ho Lee Chow in Toronto and a Chin Kee Chinese Food take out in Edmonton, what other ones have you seen.|||In SF, I saw Kow Tung.

I won't be eating there.|||Great Wall
Jade Gardens...
ummm those are kinda the only two i kno...LOL!
o0o0owww and one called ummm
Chin Ku Chinese Takeout|||Honest, in Virginia there was a Chinese place called "Browns"!|||takee outee|||LOL! Those are HILARIOUS! LOL!|||Who Flung Sh-t.|||Lee Ho Fooks in Soho. Daily special - Cream of Sum Yung Gai|||Hung Chow, it implies constipation doesn't it.|||Here is a list of my favorites:

Ho's Kitchen
Wang O Wok
Uncle Shu's Little Secret
Tasty Dung's
Do Kim's
Charlie's Wok
Hee Kum's|||Kitty's China Express.|||The best one in my town is called "Everything OK" ....really, and everything is!|||In Edmonton there is one called "Fat Joe's", and another called "Good Buddy", oh and let's not forget "Sam Wok".|||I live in Halifax and there's one I always drive by..
FUNG WAH!!!!!

Say it really loud, its pretty funny.|||Lung Fung
Ding-Ho's
The Wigwam

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment