Tuesday, February 14, 2012

just a big bag of crap rangune! it's so delicious!|||When I used to be able to eat that, I loved Chicken Fried Rice, minus the veggies.. Oh with some white rice, to mix it all up.. *Stopped eating Chinese food because it got me really sick once and I haven't be able to it ever since...|||Beef and Broccoli, egg rolls, bar-b-cue pork strips, egg drop soup, Tempore shrimp, and shrimp fried rice. Now see what you did I'm going to have to have Chinese for lunch or dinner. lol|||lo mein noodles and either orange chicken or lemon chicken, havent had chinese food since the one local place was caught cutting up a road kill deer in the restaurant|||prawns on sesame toast , vegetarian spring rolls, egg fried rice , chicken in black bean sauce and prawns szechuan style|||I'd like to take a bite of the smooth, young Chinese boy at the cash register. He is totally hot.|||orange chicken, chow mein noodles, fried rice, and an eggroll! YUUUMM!|||general tso chicken, chicken fried rice or pork fried rice =]|||General Tso's Chicken.|||General tao|||I don't really know. I usually just eat anything my Family gets. =)|||broccoli and beef thingie
with chow mien
and teryaki chicken|||That Orange Ckicken bowl ain't bad !so thats my favorite,but I like it all really !enjoy.......|||general tso's chicken (:|||GENERAL TSOS CHICKEN AND SHRIMP FRIED RICE|||I like teryaki chicken and crab legs and white rice. :)|||"Orange Chicken" Ummmmmmm !!|||anything as long as i get my bbq spareribs|||Chicken and Cashew nuts. =)|||general tso's chicken...I want some right now!!|||Beef Lo Mein with spicy Hunan glaze.|||Shrimp fried rice or shrimp Egg Foo Young|||fried rice with boneless ribs :D|||Shrimp Egg Foo Young, i think thats how u spell it =|||crispy duck and hoisin sauce|||crispy duck ho ping style|||moo goo gai pan|||house special fried rice and sweet and sour chicken. =]|||chicken flied lice.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment