Thursday, February 9, 2012

Not that made up Chinese stuff. I mean real Chinese food.|||I have travelled abroad and found that I could not find the Chinese food that I eat in American restaurants in China or other asian countries. Thus, in general the food that is eaten in American is Americanized changing many of the vegetables and seasonings to appeal to the American palate. Your only hope is to find a restaurant that says, "authentic" Chinese food run in a mom and pop fashion. Good luck!|||Mostly. "chinese" places in the malls are not good, or real. Panda Inn, Panda Express, and Manchu Wok are not real at all.

You can get most chinese places to do carry out, although it is up for debate whether it's "real" chinese food or not. I'm in Chicago and there are a lot of good neighborhood cantonese places.

火车采集器
  • burger shop 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment