Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mine would be Sesame Chicken!! I also love the fried rice.|||Sesame Chicken & sweet and sour chicken|||the left overs..... there's always more on my plate than I can eat in one sitting! LOL!|||The shrimp fried rice with extra shrimp at Hunan Gardens (since my favorite Tin Bo closed down), in Galveston Island, Texas. And thank you for all the times you brought me some at my first job with no delivery charges and free eggrolls . You people are the greatest!|||I eat it so much it all tastes the same to me. Hehe. I used to like spicy pork from like Panda Express. I think I've killed a couple million of my taste buds over the years from eating that during college days. I like beef chow mein, but I would prefer to get them at Genkis Khan (however you spell it) cuz at least they cook everything right in front of you. Nice, fresh, and hot. :)|||鈾 L鈾E fried rice! I usually get take out fried rice with Cashew Chicken. Hmmmmm, Sesame Chicken is yummy too!鈾?/div>
  • 6 years ago
  • Report Abuse
|||boiled rice with lemon sauce and crispy seaweed|||general tsao chicken|||sesame chicken; shrimp lo mein|||general tso's chicken|||kung pao & orange chicken|||General Tso's and roast pork fried rice.|||bEEF aND Broccolli,Shrimp with the sauce thingy..lol.,and chowmin(how ever u spell the noodles..lol)O,and the terriaky chicken on the stick..lol..MMMmmmmm,I would put more,but #1,I forget the names,#2,I there are just SO many I would pick...lol|||i love the crab rangoon and orange or lemon chicken|||I like beed stick and steam fried dumplings, but also any meal with shrimp.|||I love sesame chicken and crab ragoon|||general tso's with spicy chicken and peanuts and crab won ton.mmm. and spciy chicken fried rice|||chow mein|||orange beef or chicken w/white rice|||chicken chow mein.x.|||beef and broccoli|||General Tso's chicken and fried rice!!!YUMMY!!!!!:)|||I love sweat and sour pork Cantonese style mmmmmmmm lovely|||I like the sweet and sour chicken and the shrimp fried rice.|||Veggie fried rice, egg rolls and cheese wontons.|||Spicy shrimp or anything curry.|||It would have to be extra spicy chicken lettuce wraps|||orange chicken|||Kung Pao Chicken.|||orange chicken|||I love sweet and sour chicken the best.|||twice cooked pork or any type of lo mein. mmm...chinese food.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment