Thursday, February 9, 2012

Asked here because no one on the straight board answered.|||moo goo gai pan
mongolian beef
vegetable spring rolls
steamed pot stickers
chicken fried rice (sometimes)|||Pork Fried Rice
Chicken on a stick
Chicken Lomein
Chicken Egg Foo Young|||Cashew chicken, egg roll, crab rangoon, and steamed rice.|||My favorite, which I rarely get because of the heart attack factor, is spiced shredded beef which is then deep-fried until crispy. If well-done. it's unbelievably good.

I actually get Vietnamese more often than Chinese.|||chicken with mushrooms (keeps better)
shrimp with lobster sauce (they pour egg flower soup over it)
General Tso's chicken (nice and crusty)|||chicken chow mein, xhips with a curry sauce!!

plus sometimes spicey prawns!!

CHINESE FOOD IS AWESOME!!|||Shrimp with Black Bean Sauce! Mmmm!|||Cashew chicken or Sesame chicken with an egg roll and fried rice, sometimes egg drop soup.|||Always General Tso with brown rice.

I prefer Japanese over Chinese though.

@Jesse below: Dude.....what are you talking about?|||ohhh.....how sad. you know that chinese takeout is the ultimate sign of lonliness....if your eating it alone that is. ive been there...in fact i think its time for another chinese takeout/man hating movie night for myself. anyway...yeah i get the cashew chicken, the egg roll, crab rague, the rice, some other chicken stuff, the red chicken, the doughnut if im at dragon kicthen (they have THE BEST dougnuts ever!) and whatever else looks good.

:)|||Fried Rice, Orange Chicken, and broccoli beef. I love Panda Express. If you want value and good food, try there. For a 2 entree plate (or a 3 entree plate, with your Panda Express receipt validated by a 5 digit code) the total is more or less $6.23.|||General Tso Tofu and rice.
Or steamed/fried dumplings with soup.|||I get veggie lo mein and an egg roll, my bf gets wonton soup and a chicken and broccoli combination platter. They're pretty much the only items of reliable quality at our delivery place.|||Never have, never will, NEVER, NEVER....!!!! Not even IN PERSON....!!!!
Rachelle In High Heels|||I love Chinese food! I usually get chips and curry sauce with fried soft noodle. Other dishes I like are mushroom curry and egg fried rice with vegetable spring rolls. Yum!|||Moo Goo Gai Pan, Chow Mei Fun Noodles, some sort of spicy chicken (my gf's order always varies), vegetable Lo Mein, Egg Drop Soup, and spring rolls...

LOL I always feel sort of like Sandra Bullock in Two Weeks Notice when I order chinese.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment