Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm gonna order chinese tomorrow, and I just wanna know "in your opinion" What's the tastiest dish to get?

Like what meat should I order? I always go with the boneless spare ribs, but I wanted to try something different!

(I dont care about your theories that the meat is cat, or dog, if it taste good, I'll eat it)

I'm just gonna get pork fried rice, but what else?

THANKS !|||Salt and pepper chicken - its especially good if you order a little pot of satay sauce on the side!|||1. BBQ spare ribs in BBQ sauce
2. Special friend rice
3. Special chow mein
4. Prawn on toast
5. Prawn crackers
6. Sweet & sour pork balls.


Just a few of my faves :)|||Fried rice and beef with vegetables|||I've always liked Honey Chicken the most

:3|||Lemon chicken and rice|||rice and fortune cookiesss! (:|||Chicken chowmein is always a hit|||PORK BALLS! Or chicken balls with the sweet and sour sauce! Yum!|||Sweet and sour chicken

火车采集器
  • auto salvage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment